Will it fly!?  It is one of the birds I built for my son and after a few
years air time in Japan,  I re-modeled it :-) for him and he has it in the
states!!  It was done in see-through red and black trim--he appeared with
it in Model Builder.  Yes, as already noted, it IS a kick on the slope, but
at a TPGs' Poway field visit we skied it out so many times we wondered how
the guys who fly there got so good--it was too easy :-) !!  Wish I could
have done so well at my IHLGF times!!

Some time back  Gyros in L.A. bought out someone's remaining stock (which
we learned about here on RCSE) and they were gracious enough to send one
out to me!!  I look forward to building it with the gear load available now
that weighs less than the battery we flew with earlier!!  I will build it
with a "V" shaped fuselage which the design lends itself to (discovered
from its much flying time);I would see no reason to cut wings for a build
or try to change airfoils.  ALL of the negative Skeeter thread about kit
bashing applies here--go get something else to build or build scratch :-)
!!

My son loved to launch it with a snap roll at the top--she is a cute little
ship.  We flew her light slope a lot and  into the dark--believe me, being
red and black, at dusk she could really disorient the pilot :-) !!  Nothing
but special memories from this little bridi!!

Paul Clark, SKY PILOT ONE, Osaka, Japan    (AMA # 53 777 1)
http://www.kcat.zaq.ne.jp/skypilot/
SKY PILOT'S HANGAR--RCHLG AFICIONADO