The 14th Annual Southwest Classic will be held on Feb 2-3, 2002 at Schnepf
Farms in Queen Creek AZ which is about 45 minutes SE of Phoenix. All the
details can be found at the web site including an entry form. We have
received almost 50 entries so far and several channels are full already so
be sure to send some alternate choices if you have them. I will post an
updated pilots list this weekend along with reserved RV spaces, vendor info,
area maps and lodgings etc.
  The regular CASL club field is in Gilbert AZ at Rodeo Park. It is glider
and electric flight only site. The CASL club link is below.

CASL site including contest info, maps and the 14th SWC  http://www.casl.net

direct link to the SWC http://www.rcaz.com/

Thanks,
Dave Wenzlick
Mesa AZ

> Looks like there is a good chance I will be leaving Reno and heading south
to Phoenix area for the winter
> so was wondering about the SWC this year, how does one register? Also,
where is the CASL field?  Flew there a few years back but cant remember
where it is?  Thanks, Walter