Hi there,
          I used to fly at poway alot. But things came up and slowed down my
hobby.
I am looking for This guy Mike who used to fly alot at the poway slope.He
used to to cut his own wings. And drink a little beer whan there too. LOL!!
If anyone knows this guy and how to get a hold of him, I would appreciate it.
If you were a local at poway, You would know who im talking about.
                                                   Thanks,
                                                          Jason Micallef
                                                       (a fellow combat pilot)