1)  Two Meter Duck, $400 wired and trimmed with Airtronics 141 servos in the wings and Airtronics 102s in the fuselage.  This sailplane was built by the designer, Troy Lawicki, and has full ballast attachment hardware.  It was flown and place well at the Nationals twice.  E-mail photo available.  *** November Clearance!! -- $350.00 with four Airtronics 141s, or $300.00 without any servos.

2)  New Jaro Muller Esprit Sailplane Fuselage with two Volz Micro Maxx and one Hitec HS-225MG Servos installed new and flight tested only, $300.00.  Fuselage only, $175.00. (I'm using the wing and V-tail on an Esprit Electric Fuselage.) ***November clearance!! Fuselage and two Volz only, $250.00.

Will demonstrate competition launches and thermaling of Duck within 100 miles of Tulsa, Oklahoma.  This sailplane are for sale because I have too many and only two thumbs!

Dale Nutter - AMA 184 - LSF 242
President of TULSOAR
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone:  918-492-3760