In a message dated 11/21/2001 1:08:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Acrylic Lacquer may be what you want - it's what we often use, dries fast
 and thin and is fairly durable.
 Also I have had advice to use a drop a castor oil in the paint to
 'plasticise' the it and prevent it cracking on the surface which will see
 far greater flexing than the steel auto body that the paint was designed
 for.

 Cheers All,
 Chris Bayley(NZ) >>

It is actually a addative called elastosizer,( not castor oil, which some old
timers used in nitro-cellulose lacquer.)  And actually, the new age urathane
auto paints can be flex controlled and are more durable than acrylic
"lacquer", and their handeling charastics can be modified for your climate
and needs.

Eric Swenson