I don't have experience with any of the Bowman models but I can vouch for the DAW 2M 126.  It is my most versatile plane and makes an excellent choice for a first sloper.  It's easy to fly and not scary to land on an unfamiliar slope.  It'll do plenty of aerobatics and, again, you won't be scared of dorking it every once in a while.  Build it with a two piece wing and removable stab and you'll have a trusty traveling companion that fits right back in the original box.  If you decide to go with the 126 and want a description of how I made my two piece wing, feel free to email me direct.

Rich Loud