The Vision Transmitter is one of the first really fully capable computer
controlled radios.  There have been many since that have tried to get
the broad capability that the Vision offers.  Few have met the goal.
The Vision is still one of the better transmitters around and does give
full
programing capabilities that can't be found on most of the entry level
computer radios.