Aloha!

I live on Maui, and would be happy to hook up with you and show you where to
fly.
There has been little or no wind in the last 10 days, hopefully that will
end before you get here!! There is good lift here probably 300 days out of a
year.

I live in the Lahaina area, and there are a few of us that fly a slope close
to here. It provides awesome lift, but it is a rough and rocky area, so you
will want a good foamie there.

On weekends we go to a much larger slope that is a longer drive. Nice big
grass landing area and monster lift. One of the best slopes on the planet.
ANYTHING will fly there. Glass planes will scream.

There is another group of guys that fly an inland slope that works well for
thermal type planes. Everything from gentle ladies to 1/3 scale glass can be
found flying there. That spot also has a DS groove.

So the answer is that there is a suitible place to fly anything you own and
can get on an airplane!!

You can call me at 1-808-665-0529.
I am home from work usualy by 2:00pm. I am off on Tuesday and Wednesday. I
will look forward to flying with you if you look me up.

Brian Courtice