While browsing around K&A's site, I happened upon a relatively inexpensive 60" slope
plane at the top of this page.

http://kamodels.com/kitindex.htm

Anyone know much about this plane?  I realize it isn't One Design legal, but it seems
like it would still be pretty good for an affordable sport flier (especially with the
the CR Fun-1 being so hard to get).  Foamies pilots on the local slope always ask me
about what would be a good first "crunchie" type plane.  Usually I'd say the Fun-1,
but the availability is too much of an issue.  It's good that some new 60"'ers like
the Hammerhead and One Fun are coming out, but it appears this one is already in
production.  I'm just suprised I haven't heard anything about it.

Brett

Brett Jaffee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

R/C Slope and Power Homepage