[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Are there any websites out there with detailed info on installing pull-pull
> systems for hand launch gliders?  I'm particularly interested in what others
> do where the strings exit the carbon boom near the tail.  Do you just let
> them rub against the hole in the boom, or should a short piece of tubing be
> installed there?

Hmmm ... Bookmarks->RC->Construction Tips->Pull Pull
  http://users.ids.net/~bdfelice/
Brian has a really good site with the explanation of Ackerman and lots of
photos on installation.  He gets his Teflon bearing tubes from Mcmaster-Carr
by the way (I asked).

--
Andrew E. Mileski   http://isoar.ca/
Ottawa, Canada