Hey there...

Sadly its been 20 years since I last flew an R/C glider.  Lately I
have been reminiscing badly and finally got an old plane down off the
shelf.  Some new radio gear just arrived... the Monokote is
repaired... batteries are charging and I'm ready to go, except...
years ago I moved to Central California!

Can anyone tell me of some potential slope soaring spots around
Fresno or Bakersfield?  Tahachapi or Gorman maybe?  It seems the guys
around here use hi-starts and fly in Farmer John's field.  That is
not my scene!  I need some grassy slopes and afternoon winds just
like the old days in Malibu and Thousand Oaks.

Thanks for any advice you might send my way,

slip