By now you should be use to my chatty ways. :-)

The layup was 1 layer 0.75 oz FG, 4 CF tows down sides
and around hatch and wing saddle area, and 1 layer 3
oz satin weave FG (on bias). Came out of the mold at
0.5 oz. The lost foam too-much-epoxy fuse weighed in
at 2.3 oz. Since I made the nose a tad longer on the
new one, I hope to not have to add the nearly 2 oz
lead to balance the new plane and I hope to be able to
keep her around 10oz, compared to the 15.4 oz I had
for the last one.

The layup I used seems a bit squishy in a couple of
areas between the seams and the tows, especially the
bottom under the wing saddle area. I figure the ply
blocks I'm going to glue into the saddle to bolt the
wings down will help that be less of a problem. God
willing, I will have the plane built by this weekend.
Lots-o-fun!

Although I looked at a lot of web sites to get
information, I kept coming back to Chris Adams site
at:

http://scrollsander.com/Soaring-Fuselayup.htm

and the photos provided by Tracy Brown at:

http://www.monkeytumble.com/hlg/

If you are out here, thanks a bunch!

John Gossett

=====