From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 5:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] cold (or cool) weather gloves

As winter approaches here in Southern California, I'm wondering what
other guys use to keep their hands warm while flying in reasonably cool,
or cold conditions.  I have a pair of thin wool gloves.  They do a
pretty good job of protecting my hands from the wind chill, but they
make it very slippery when trying to handle a plane for launching, or
even just holding a radio. Anyone have a better suggestion for a thin
(i.e. not cumbersome) glove that is fairly grippy?

Brett
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"