This discussion puts me in mind of the Mormon in Utah who went on
television to extol the virtues of polygamy.  Seems like he had lived
happily for many years with multiple wives.  However, after he appeared and
bragged about it on TV the local prosecutor had him arrested and put up on
charges.  As I recall he's going to have to spend a bit of time behind bars.

The prosecutor stated that he couldn't ignore a lawbreaker who was foolish
enough to put his misdeeds on national TV.  To have done so would have been
malfeasance in office - he had no choice.

I hope we're not putting some other official in the same situation over a
matter that is obviously trivial.

Rick