If we are talking about thinking outside of the box, here's a thought.
Seems as if Muncie has a beautiful site that can handle all the disciplines.
The major gripe is that West/East coast guys can't afford the cost to travel
there.

How about if the AMA offers clubs a travel package to attend the NATS?  If
you bring 5 guys, you get a certain amount per person.  If you bring 10, the
number goes up.

There has to be some sort of incentive given.  It would be nice to see all
the dues that have been paid over the years come back to the flyers.  Maybe
this could be part of a new AMA budget.

JE
--
Erickson Architects