At 04:33 AM 12/08/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Now that we are thinking "out of the box" and we aren't afraid of change,
>how about "Seeded Man-On-Man"?  :-)  Paul Siegel

Yeah, baby!  I'm working on that now for HL at the NATS.  With todays
computer power I think it can be achieved in realistic fashion. We may only
get 5-6 rounds instead of 7-8 and we may need to limit freqs or ask
competitors to have 2 freqs available, but I think it would be well worth it.
How about a fly off round or three for the top ten, a la the IHLGF?
Comments?
Jim Carlton