The old "free" website went bye-bye.
 I have been pretty busy building winch parts. I don't have the time/inclination to fool around with websites, but my close & personal friend, ELVIS is now maintaing my website.
He and I will be updating it as soon as I get all the new pix to him.

Folks have asked about prices and availability:

Complete Winch Doctor Winch: $900.00 includes turnaround, foorswitch wiring,
just needs line, & 'chute. shipped FOB Portland OR

"Real Balls" bearing plates replace stock ones exactly $200.00 fits Tim Mcann's winch kit, Rahm, etc.
"Real Balls" will be ready about mid January.
"Savage Drums" winch drums $200.00

Winch Doctor Winch kit: includes "Real Balls" "Savage Drums" & brake assy,
frame.   No footswitch or turnaround, no motor or wiring $450.00

The bad news is that they are not yet ready.

I will make a post when they will be available.

Doug