>it is 170,000 according to their website. 10 years ago it was 250,000 (I
>believe. You may quote the "official number if you have it) (Anyone know
>the "peak" membership?)

I never had enough interest in the max. number, to remember it. I have never
heard 250K.

Still have not answered, when was the last time you attended a NATS?

I saw many of your posts, telling everyone on this exchange what was being
done wrong and your way to do it right.

So when was the last NATS you attended and worked at?

The way I feel about the NATS is this. I do not want to do the work, so I am
happy to let the people that do, make it up as they go.

You run the show, you have a say, you don't, you don't.

Enough of this, I have work to do.