To be very candid; I appose the minimizing of vendor bashing. It should not
be made into a joke. No, public forum comments should not be taken as gospel
truth; DUH! But, it's a serious topic that we should not turn into jovial
silliness.

There are vendors who I can't ever remember hearing bashed. And there are
others who receive it frequently. Gee, ever wonder why? Might be a reason
(heavy sarcasm). Let's praise the good vendors and honestly criticize (only
when required) those who deserve it without the silliness. Maybe a little
more business will to the good vendors and the less worthy vendors might
learn something.

Am I an idealistic fool?  Yep.

Bill Swingle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]