You wrote:

You are comparing apples to oranges. The ONLY way to get true comparison
to the overall performance of the two
airfoils would be to fly two identical planes with only the airfoil
being different. Even then it would be only for that planform, that
wing loading, that set of weather conditions, that set of thumbs, etc.,
etc. A change in any of the other equations might make
either one a favorite over the other.

Randy

That was the point of what I wrote. I WAS comparing apples to oranges.
You didn't just skim read it did you? I knew it was too long.

:)

--
    Brian Ford
   www.mrssa.net