Is there someone out there that is currently racing the European EPP class.
I want to make someone a deal on a Foam-one kit if they will actively race
it over there. I am thinking about making a RG-15 wing for that class but I
want to see how the SD6063 will do. I am hoping that this kind of racing
will catch on over here. I did see a site that said that they have EPP raced
scheduled on the west coast. I guess that I will have to start one in the
midwest. Details of the Foam-one can be seen at
http://home.kscable.com/mikesmodels/slopemodels/
Mike