Mike,
thanks a lot for your generous offer! I will send you my shipping address so you
can send my one of your planes to fly! :-)

Seriously though, can somebody help me out (Mark Drela, Joe Wurts, anybody out
there with serious aero background!?) to understand the effects of reducing
camber towards the tips? Am I wrong assuming that the stall characteristics are
not improved by doing this, but rather the opposite? I realize that this
approach is used on various planes including many full size aircraft. But was
the objective there to improve stall resistance or cruise performance?

Thanks in advance,
Oleg.