>   Sam Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Once again, if someone posts a free ad, I think that email address should be
> >blocked from RCSE and or charged $25.00 per post.

Hmm, lets, see.... the sponsor of this list, Airage, owns a magazine (Model Airplane
News), which always places vendor information at the end of an article, if that vendor
was mentioned in the article, and 2) always has a spot where new products are
announced.  To my knowledge, the vendors don't pay for either of these things, so why
should it be any different here?