I tried every pair of scissors in the house, including some of my wife's
"touch those and die" sewing scissors and nothin' would cut the stuff. Then
I remembered a tip from Phil Barnes & Mike Waters on how to modify a pair of
Fiskar scissors to do the job. I found the tip on Luke Waters' Mantis page
http://home.att.net/~CASA/Mantis/Mantis_page_Constuction_tips.htm It took
about 30 seconds to modify my old scissors and once done, they cut Kevlar,
well... like butter - AND they still cut fiberglass too - Bonus!  Just
wanted to pass along the tip and say thanks to Phil, Mike and Luke!

-Scott Marshall
IMSF, SLC, UT, USA