In a message dated 12/26/2001 8:38:45 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Rew and I wanted to fly the
>  little Lite Stick that Paul Wiese had sold us.

Tom,
Nice angle on being sold a plane instead of buying one. Very passive. Become
a victim, I like that, and will be adopting that position in all future plane
transactions! At least in their description to the little lady. Of course,
when the discussion at the flying field turns to what a brilliant acquisition
I have made, I'll switch to having bought it. :)

Bill Wingstedt