We are hosting a OPEN class, 45 minute add-em-up on the 5th of January to
kick off our season. There will be 4 rounds and a 15 minute max, with
seconds counting off after thet. The landing will be a spot and graduated
tape. We are considering adding an optional 5th round throwing out all
scoring for the round substituted. If flown, the round will count even if
worse than the round it replaced. If the weather doesn't dissappoint us
with rain, this will be a fun contest and we would welcome all comers.
See the Houston hawks web page for directions. Winter in Houston isn't as
bad as Buffalo...what's all that white stuff, anyway?

Jack Womack, Contest Director and Treasurer for the Houston Hawks