Flew about 6 flights today. This is one damn fun plane! I'm flying a little more full throttle now, but I enjoy 1/2-3/4 throttle too as the flights are longer but still with plenty of zip. No offense to the other electric wings but they're like trainers compared to the Wedgie. Albeit the Wedgie is smaller at 34", but man it sure screams with just a stock speed 400. The only complaint I have has nothing to do with the plane. Since I'm a lefty, it takes a sec to find the throttle after throwing the plane if you're not used to it.(I just wish I didn't look like a girl when I throw right handed and could actually throw the plane straight). It'd sure make it handier to launch. On the other hand, being a lefty makes it easier to launch a TD plane on a winch.  Happy New Year Gents!

Kevin Andersen