I agree with Simon and disagree with Daryl . Briefly a " STABLE " CG
would be appreciated . For the money these planes cost, are instructions
or the CG location a cost problem to the manufacturer, or the distributor
? I thought the Flyers AND Manufacturers / Distributors were supposed to
help, support and incourage ALL in this HOBBY ?

Dissapointed,
                     Ron Adams.