Since my companies name keeps coming up in this thread, I would like to
clear up a few things. First NSP Kits DO come with instructions. That
is, the kits that NSP actually owns, such as the Edge, Sparrow, Psyko
etc. We also provide instructions for all of the electrics that we have
distribution rights to. We also do instructions for sailplanes and
electrics that come from others sources as we can. The most advanced
(and new) stuff  usually does not come with instructions. We do make
instructions based on availablity, time and interest. Also the first run
of these types of sailplanes are typically sold to customers that do not
need instructions, by the second wave we realize instructions are needed.

One of my emplyees is trained in technical drawing and instructions. On
the average he is working on two to three sets of intructions at any
given time. The exception to the rule is Christmas time.

I anyone has any questions about any of the kits we sell please fell
free to call. I would be more than happy to answer any and all questions.

I do believe that the sport should be fun and any aircraft that you
purchase and fly should be an enjoyable experience regardless of your
skill level.

--
Sal DeFrancesco
Northeast Sailplane Products