Harry De Boer wrote:

> Just my .02

I've only ever made one small purchase from Sal.  He shipped
me exactly what I ordered, and put more effort into packing
than I would have expected.  I was impressed that he'd gone
to so much trouble.

I also like the convenience of using a credit card to pay,
though I'm sure he must have to eat about 3% for this.

Sal has one of the best web sites, and a large product offering
at reasonable prices.  I personally have no hesitation about
doing business with him again.

I'll miss his presence on this list, along with his occasional
ads for "deal days".

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada