Hey all,  I just finished an F4U Corsair from Aerofoam. I took it out last
week and tossed it over the side of a two hundred foot cliff. The winds were
about 20 mph. The Corsair flew well and I had a ball with it.

With the help of my neighbor who is a professional painter, I am finishing
my first 3 meter T/D sailplane. It is a Sapphire from Sal. It is fitted with
multiplex radio gear.  It may not be the latest moldie but it sue is gonna
look great. I can't wait to put it on the winch.

Happy New Year, Rick