Wow - what a pickle.  I for one am sorry to see what happened - all that
bandwidth - and I will keep every bit of my self-righteousness to myself
for the rest of this year.  I apologize to you guys, for my contribution
(two emails) to this sorry mess.

Note:  I tried sending a message similar to this yesterday, but it wasn't
posted.  I never know if an email of mine will post or not. (I'm not an
actual subscriber) And there's a time lag of up to 20 hours, before it is
posted, if it is posted.  So, if that previous message finally gets posted,
oh well, I'll look a bit silly with two of them on the board.

Tim Green
Madison, Ohio