To all Dodgson Designs flyers,

Thanks to all of you that responded both on the exchange and to me
privately.  There was much more correspondence than I thought there
would be.  There seams to be a big interest in the Pivot.  That is
good.  It was the one kit I thought I would try to build first as it
is small and would have the minimum amount of startup investment.  I
was thinking of trying to put together about 20 kits and see if they
would sell.  I have a few things to iron out so if anything happens
it would be later in 2002.

If anyone has an unbuilt kit and would like to sell it it would be
much appreciated.  I still need of of these kits to use as a
prototype. If you would weigh the fuse and canopy on a gram scale and
email the weights of the fuse that would help.  At least I would have
a target weight to lay the new fuses at.

If anyone has any Dodgson kits they want to sell I very well may be
interested.  I have many but am still missing some to complete the
collection of prototypes that will be used for production.  Email or
call with what you have available.  I could do something like buy it
from you and offer somekind of deal on a new kit when they are
produced.

Any help, old catalogs, plans, instructions (for any of Bob's kits)
that you don't mind parting with will be great.  I would even like
photo copies or I can copy and mail original back to you.  What ever
you can do.

Email photos of your old Dodgson planes.  I'll keep and archive and
may possibly use some in future newsletters, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you,

Have a great New Year,

Shawn Lenci
1311 San Joaquin St.
Escalon, CA 95320