Hi All,

In an effort to show that I'm not that upset about getting my butt kicked at
F3J Team selection, I'd like to donate some money, with a catch:

My employer will match my donation if the recipient of the donation is
"501(c)(3) tax-exempt and public charity status as granted by the IRS".

I know Joe, Gordon, and Skip can't match this description.  Is there a
soaring club that has done the paperwork that I could donate to and in turn
they could donate funds to the team?

Thanks,

Mark Taylor
(record holder- 2.7 second F3J flight with 55 landing points.)