In a message dated 1/8/02 5:14:44 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Any 2D CAD shareware programs for the Mac?

I got TurboCAD for my PC, but wonder if there is something similar for the
Apple line of computers. >>

TIA for any help, Keith

Keith,
I use DenebaCad for the mac from Deneba software (find them on the web) Great
program, but it is definately not shareware $$$$. I did use a program called
Cadintosh for a while that was share or freeware (works, but limited tools).
I found it through an interesting web site named Cadtopia.com they are worth
checking out anyway. DenebaCad is definately the best I have found for the
Mac. I exchange files with friends that use Master Cam/Autocad for machine
control all the time and have zero problems. Good luck on your search.
Walt Dimick
I.R.F. Machine Works, Inc.

Have you checked out I.R.F. Machine Works' precision and heavy duty accessorie
s for rotary flap and aileron drivers? The components for this totally clean
and hidden system for moving control surfaces are now available
premanufactured.
Get the scoop for your next building project at our RDS web site:
http://www.irfmachineworks.com/rds
**I.R.F. also builds the Little Big Winch, a complete, personal launching
system for RC sailplanes up to 3.5 meters.
http://www.irfmachineworks.com/lbwinch