----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: [RCSE] All the buzz bout sevos?

> blah, blah, blah, really interesting ... :-)
>
> Sorry but when everything was said and done above more was said than done.
>
>  Not that it wasn't chock full of neat words and phrases :-)
>
> Where did I learn all this stuff? RC Soaring Digest article of course...
you
> guys must have missed that issue:-)
>
> Gordy

The Great Gordy blasts a member for saying much and doing little(Gordy's
opinion), and then tops him by 10 fold in the same department. This post is
loaded with typical Gordy BS(my opinion).

If this is the kind of stuff you learn from RC Soaring Digest you can keep
it. Actually I think it is a good mag but having Gordy trying to promote it
might just keep me and many others from re-subscribing. Something RCSD
should consider is banning Gordy from associating their mag with BS loaded
postings to RCSE.