----- Original Message -----
From: Monkey King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: RCSE Soaring (E-mail) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Epoxy and temperature.

> Ooo, that's good.  My workshop somehow manages to stay well below curing
> temperature, and I've been trying to figure out how to get the stuff to
> go.  I was thinking "hairdryer", too.  Does anyone know if a hairdryer
> will melt pink foam?  I haven't tried it yet.

I just finished bagging a wing using pink foam, foamular 250 I think.  I
tried to thin out that cold epoxie with my monokote heat gun and really
tried to soak up extra epoxie from my mylars with paper towels and heat.  I
didn't see any damage so far.  We'll see after a couple days in the vacume
bag in my heat box.    Rick Bothell  Prescott Valley, AZ