In a message dated 1/19/02 9:24:38 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I have a brushless 020 direct drive motor that I would like to install
 in a built up two meter with ailerons.

 Does anyone have a recommendation on which one will suit this purpose
 the best.

 Thanks..Sven >>

Not really a good power choice.  I would add a 4.4:1 planetary gearbox (from
Astro or Aeromodel).  It will work much better in a sailplane.  A two meter
ship is a little big for this motor, I'd consider instead something like the
<A HREF="http://www.nesail.com/omega15e.htm";>Omega 1.5E</A>  or  <A
HREF="http://www.nesail.com/omegae.htm";>Omega E</A>  from NSP.

Good luck,
Lenny Keer