I'm at about the same stage, and it looks like I'll need about 12g in the nose.

The wing weighs 82g finished, and when I totaled all the parts up I
came out around 185g. That doesn't count a little glue, screws,
fittings for the carbon pushrods, and etc, so I'm guessing maybe 205g
or so all up, which is over 7oz. Dang.

Of much more pressing concern to me, though, is repairability of this
thing, especially around the tail. The tail feathers will take a
severe beating, even on a not-too-bad landing, and all the
connections to the tail are glued to fit, which makes repair tough.

Any Goblin veterans out there have any sage advice? (Aside, of
course, from making sure every landing is a hand catch...:-)

Dave Johnson