Thanks Dave and all the CASL workers for putting on an excellent contest
once again this year!!

I had a great time and met many of the fellow flyers that I had only talked
to via email. Congrats to Skip Miller - nailing all those downwind landings
on Saturday was an amazing accomplishment. Well done to all those who took
home some wood....including the team trophy, won for the first time by RMSA
from Colorado (a little personal bias here!!).

The air was very tough on Saturday. I think I tried about three thermal
turns all day and each time it was a mistake. Cruising at min sink in what
seemed to be marginal a wave in the SW corner helped me get my 8 min
flights, but they were very nervy.

Sunday was better with some good lift cycling through. There still some big
down cycles that kept you on your toes all day. At least the landings were
mainly into wind!

I actually made my times this year, which was a big improvement on last
year! I also nailed my first 100 landing at Phoenix on Sunday - that made my
day! I was told that Fred Sage also got a 100 on Sunday - well done Fred.

Hope to see you all there next year!

Phil Jones, RMSA CO

The information in this electronic mail message is sender's business
Confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the
addressee(s).  Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone
else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and
its attachments could have been infected during  transmission. By reading
the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects. Galileo International is not liable for any loss or damage
arising in any way from this message or its attachments.