I'm getting rid of my Airtronics Module tx with latest ATRCS..   8 model
memory and ATRCs manual. It's just back (yesterday) from retune and a
complete go over.  Fresh 1500 mhz bat. pack.  Ch 38 tx module. Rubber
duck antenna. $275.00

I also have, and they may be spoken for, the following; 53.1 tx module
and 3 rx.
Rx are: (2) Airtronics Dual Conversion 8 ch
        (1) Sanwa DB Laser 7ch.
$160.00 takes all the 6 meter gear.  I won't break them up.

Everything for $425.00.  I ship.

Reason for selling; new Mpx 3030, and MP8K on 6 meters

73 WB1GXO
--
Stephen Syrotiak Building Service
Southern Connecticut