Looking for a really good deal on a couple of really nice planes? How about a
brand new ready to fly Sharon with the larger diameter type 2 fuse, MicroMax
X series on ailerons, HPs on the flaps, and Airtronics in the body, 1700 mah
battery pack and JR Rx, $1000.00 plus shipping.  Some of you saw this one in
Phoenix. Or, if you want a heavy air day F3J plane, I have a new in the box
Tragi 701 for $850.00 shipped.  It, along with the Sharon, may the only
planes I've owned that are nearly as nice as the Jaro Muller Escape.  If
interested, ping me back.
Regards,
Randy McCleave