I agree.  If you want parity we need more people who fly more
often.  Clinics and  classes are great.

I learn a lot by going to contests weather club or national and watch how
the winners do it.

The majority of soaring contests do work the way they are suppose to.  The
best pilots wins.

We're beating a dead horse trying to reinvent contests.  We need to look at
methods of encouraging RC soaring in general.

Steve