Andy and Martin,

Jerry Slates has sold all of his molds to Mark Hambelton at DCU in Wiley TX.
  You can reach Mark via email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  He is wanting to resale
all of the molds.  I recently purchased the Stiletto RG 15 Mold from him to
make DS fuselages with.  His price was very reasonable for the quality of
mold I received.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS