NSP Molded Psycho 3.  Designed by Daryl Perkins.  SD 7035 airfoil.  Unlimited Class TD Ship.  This is the model that was in the Sailplane and Electric Modeler magazine (May 1999 page 58).  The owner of this particular model was the author of the article.  Slip off nose cone.  Internal nose is blunted and inside the nose of the slip off nose cone has been filled with epoxy to keep the nose cone from being jammed on to the fuselage.  A nose mounted (taped on) landing skeg is included.  Shoulder bracing has been installed inside the fuselage between the leading edges of the wings.  Complete with battery and six servos.  JR 3121 servos for the elevator and rudder (dual ball bearing, coreless, 48 in/oz)($69.95), JR 351's (metal gear) for the ailerons ($64.95), Airtronics 141's (metal gear)($62.99) for the flaps.  No receiver.  The on/off switch and a charge jack (JR) are build into the servo tray.  I believe it has an 1100-mah-battery pack.  (about $25.00)  4 cells.  White with red bottom.  All wing clevis are plastic with metal shaft originally for helicopters. (very snug fit, no slop)  All control horns are carbon.  Oversized 5/8 inch round joiner rod.  Molded stabs - Blue bottom.  Fuse is jell coated.  Rudder is built up and hinged on one side (missile red).  The rudder control system eliminates the need for a rudder control horn.  Push pull control rods for the rudder/elevator are hollow stainless steel.  The tail control surfaces are so tight that you can wiggle the rudder and it will move the rudder servo.  Best landing plane I have ever owned.  Plane is has very very minor wing damage at the leading edge.  Repaired and covered with white tape.  The stabilizer was lowered aprox one and half inches from what was on the plan.  The plane hunts much better.  The advertised flying weight is 67 oz.  This one weights 65 oz.

Let me know if your interested.  Let me know if there is a specific item you want a picture of.  Please e-mail me directly and I can send digital photos.  A digitalized copy of the magazine this plane was in is attached.  The Rudder Elevator servos have been modified since the article and the much more precise JR 3121 servos installed.

An empty Psycho is $834.00 on Sal's website at http://www.nesail.com/psykmold.htm.  This is the plane in the picture on Sal's website.  I did some photo work for Sal back then.  Tape tabulators have been added to the wings and stab.  Easily removed if you don't like them.  Over $400.00 of electronics alone.  Sale $1100.00

Why am I selling?  I just ordered 5 new airplanes and the hanger is full.

Call me with all offers.

Sherman Knight
425-576-4028 wk pacific std time.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]