Remember it is on SATURDAY  at the TWS field. I have had a couple of people
ask me about Sunday so I thought another message was in order.

Also, remember to bring water as the water at the clubhouse is turned off
for the winter.

Art Slagle tells me the temps will be around 40 so if the wind is less than
gale force, it is starting to look good.

Come and have a coffee and donut on us even if you don't fly, the social
gathering is nice.

Jack Iafret
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Keeper of the Nostalgia Rules"