For those interested:

I just unpacked an Erase Xtreme CDT (carbon D tube)I bought from Skip Miller
at the SWC.  Out of the box the parts weighed as follows:

Fuse with tail and pushrods: 357.2 grams - 12.6 ounces
Left Wing: 227.7 grams - 8.0 ounces
Center Wing: 521.9 grams - 18.4 ounces
Right Wing: 230.9 grams - 8.2 ounces
Misc Parts(screws, wing joiners, etc):71.4 grams - 2.5 ounces

Now, if I did the math right, thats 1409.1 grams, or 49.7 ounces before
radio gear installation.  Figure on 16 or so ounces for gear and nose
weight, and it should fly around 66 ounces or so.  Cool!!

John Ihlein
Albuquerque, NM