> >BTW, if you see any aerial shots of the Speed Ice Skating rink
> during the
> >Olympics, you will most likely be able to see our thermal field
> >immediately to the west of the rink.
>
> If we do see an aerial shot, I'm sure it will be a virtual video
> image.  Maybe we aren't too far off from having a virtual Olympics.

Actually, last time I checked, commercial flights were legal. Due to the
nature of the flights, anything involving a Goodyear Blimp is a commercial
flight. Also, although airline flights are being suspended during the
opening & closing ceremonies, I have no doubt that NBC could convince a few
Senators or Congressmen to pressure the FCC into granting a waiver for the
blimps. Only one thing talks more than money on Capitol Hill - the
possibility of a lot of bad press before the next election. And I am sure a
major network could deliver.

Brian