Hello,
    I'm new soaring and this list and mainly read the posts for help
and ideas but now I'm having troubles with a new glider.
    I have just finished an Art Hobby Elster w/ 59" wingspan,
aileron/elevator glider and I'm having trouble with the right wing
aileron servo acting eratically.  I'm using a Hitec Focus III FM,
110mAh battery, Cirrus MRX-4 receiver, Cirrus CS-21BB's in the wings
on 24" extensions off a buffer booster Y harness, and a Hitec HS-55
for the elevator.
    Everything works fine in the house but when I get to the field
the right wing servo wigs out.  I pulled the wire for that sevo out,
separated and twisted them but it still happens.  I was also using a
Hitec buffer booster Y harness so I tried cutting that out and making
a simple Y harness and that only minimized the problem, it still
happens but less.  Also as soon as I plug the battery in there is
constant buzzing from both aileron servos although it quits sometimes
now that I've removed the buffer booster.  It has also cut my battery
time down by at least 50%.
    The fuselage of this model is very small and I'm wondering if all
the wires grouped together like that could also affect the servo.  It
is only the right one that is affected although all of them buzz on
occassion.
    Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.  I'm
in a very small town with no hobby shop and haven't found anyone else
flying.
       Thanks,
             Kevin