Agreed on likening it to McDonalds or NES...but we're not really comparing
apples with apples are we?...my email address is "soaringjunkie@..." - I'm
_not conducting business under this name_, merly taking part in a pastime
that I enjoy greatly - I just happen to like the idea of my email address
reflecting this interest.

My suggestion to Edgar is that if he believes that he owns the exclusive
right to use "The Soaring Junkie" on the net then he should quickly register
the domain name "thesoaringjunkie.com" like any serious business venture
would and have this mail hosted...he can then be
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - nice!

As to being rude posting your note including the reply to the group...by
who's rules?  Oh, hang on..._your_ rules that also say I can't use an email
address that I've been using for 3-1/2 years!  Hmmm...a flick through "my
rules" state that if the thread started in this forum then any/all parts of
it belong in this forum.

Anyway, I grow tired of this nonsense...if this is the attitude around here
I'd rather spend my time elsewhere...enjoying the hobbie, discussing the
hobbie and above all - having fun!

Thermals to sensible among us and cartwheel landings to the rest!

Colin Williams
_A_ Soaringjunkie.